Colin's Fall-off-the-Bone Baby Back Ribs. Colin slow cooks these ribs until the meat literally falls off the bone.
How you do it:
0. Buy 1 or more racks of baby back pork ribs.
1. Salt and pepper ribs. Place in deep-dish baking pan.
2. Slather an entire bottle (not joking) of barbeque sauce over the ribs. (recommended Sweet Baby Ray's Honey BBQ sauce)
2. With tinfoil, air-tight cover the racks of ribs in a deep dish baking pan.
3. Cook in oven, covered, for 3 1/2 hours on 250 degrees.
4. Turn oven up to 400 degrees on Broil setting.
5. While oven is heating to 400, remove cover & baste with another layer of BBQ sauce.
6. Broil the uncovered ribs for 15 mins.
7. Eat! OMG.
Tags: Colin's Fall-off-the-Bone Baby Back Ribs, Ribs, Fall off the bone, baby back, pork, delicious, bbq, cooking, amazing